- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup pudding rice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- In a medium pot, add milk, rice and salt. Bring it to the boil for 20-25 minutes until the rice is cooked and soft
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and brown sugar, add the vanilla if you desire. Using a whisk to mix up this sugary syrup
- When the rice is done, turn the heat down to a low heat, slowly add a tiny bit of the sugar mixture and stir. Keep adding in a little sugar and keep stirring quickly. Let this cook slowly for a further 10 minutes
- Add the mixture into little pots or fancy glasses! Let it cool and enjoy!!
Click here to read more diet, food & fitness articles!
Hope you enjoyed my recipe and good luck cooking!
Have you made this yet, did you do any variations? How did it turn out for you? Leave me all your comments below
Thanks for reading!
Love, Dita Xx