- Pitta bread
- Green pesto
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Fresh rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the little bread on a baking tray. Add pesto on top, then cheese and chopped tomatoe.
- Season with oregano, salt & pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 10 minutes.
- When ready, take them out of the oven and add fresh rocket on top.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends here :)
For more cooking recipes, click here!
Thanks for reading & good luck cooking!
Love, Dita Xx