For 1 thick crust pizza or 2 skinny - You'll need:
- Combine all the above ingredients in a bowl using your hands
- Take out the sticky dough and put it on a counter top with flour
- Roll the dough and knead it gently
- Separate into 2 balls if making 2 pizzas and leave as 1 if you prefer thick crust
- Leave the dough to rest while you prepare the sauce and toppings
- Roll out the dough into a circle and place onto a pizza tray
- Add the tomato purée, cheese and toppings
- Finally place in a preheated oven at 220 for about 15-20 minutes.
MORE DIET & FITNESS ARTICLES
Serve and enjoy!
DId this recipe work well for you? Leave me your comments below!
Love, Dita Xx