How was your week? Mine was so busy dolls!! But usually on Sundays, I like to cook a bit! I have a few recipes up on my blog already and you can see them here.
The chicken curry I made today was delicious and I served it up with a bowl of rice. For this Thai Green Curry recipe, this is what you'll need:
- 2 diced boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can coconut milk (400ml)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small bag of bean sprouts or French beans
- 1 small onion
- 1 chilli
- 4 tbsp green curry paste
- 200ml water
READ MORE: DIET & FITNESS
- Heat up the water + coconut milk until it's warm
- Add curry paste + diced chicken breast. Let this cook for about 20 minutes
- Add the remaining vegetables + cook for a further 5-10 minutes
- The curry should be ready to serve now. Plate it up with a bowl of white steamed rice.
Thanks for reading & enjoy cooking!
Love, Dita Xx