What I like about it:
- This Essence all-in-one BB cream blends really easily and glides on the skin and it doesn't turn really orange (like the Rimmel BB cream I tried!).
- I think it comes in a few different shades however the one I was using is 01.
- Its moisturizing but its not super shiny and it doesn't block pores. It has a fresh smell.
- Apart from having a great price - around €4 for 30ml - it also contains SPF 30 so you can't go wrong.
- Available from pharmacies nationwide
How it looks when applied:
How I like to use it:
Instead of using foundation, I used this Essence all-in-one BB cream to create the makeup look here in the picture.
On a bare face, I applied my normal moisturizer then I added a few drops of the BB cream and blended it out with a stipple brush. The coverage is great and skin looks very smooth and soft.
To prevent any shine I powdered my face with the NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder (read the full reviewhere). After that I finished my eye makeup and lips as normal.
I would definitely recommend this BB cream for its moisturizing and long lasting application! It scored 9/10 with me. Its priced about €4 and you can get it in all good pharmacies nationwide.
Thanks for reading!
Love, Dita Xx