I tried this face mask last week, VANEDO Beauty Friends Collagen Essence Sheet Mask so I thought I'd write a quick review. The main reason I bought this mask was because I heard collagen face masks are meant to be really conditioning for the skin and really help hydrate dry and dehydrated skin and plump it up.
This mask comes as a wet sheet for the face. It guarantees deep moisturizing of the skin and helps skin absorb nutrients.
Furthermore, the added collagen helps to make skin feel soft and supple while it cleanses and moisturizes.
According to the website, skin care with collagen is definitely a proven and effective way of fighting aging and maintaining glowing youthful complexion. As we age, our body changes and our skin produces less collagen, is less elastic and more dry and wrinkled. This mask improves hydration and helps slow down the development of wrinkles. It provides essential nutrients for your deep nourishment of the skin .
Benefits (according to the site)
1. It rejuvenates aging skin
2. Great for toning and moisturizing the skin
3. Delays the effects of aging
4. Improves skin pigmentation, elasticity, and immunology
5. Beneficial for after shaving
6. Treats several skin problems including scarring
7. It lessens skin swelling
BEWARE: you might look like Casper the Ghost with this mask on your face!! Try not to scare or surprise anyone! Best do it on your own lol.
- The mask had a very light and pleasant fragrance.
- The packaging is great. It comes in a slim, easy to tear pretty white & pink pouch. Perfect for travelling.
- I loved how soaked the actual mask was, when your removed it from the pouch you could almost feel it hydrating your finger tips! It was really soothing on the face, really relaxing. The mask only takes 15-20 minutes to absorb, which was super quick for me, I could feel my skin drinking up the moisture.
- What I love about this mask is that its soo easy and not messy at all girls! Its not like those sticky peel off masks and you don't need to scrub your face afterwards to get any off. When you're finished with the mask, you just remove it from your face and let the rest dry it. I also rubbed it on my hands - because I don't want granny hands anytime soon!
What I didn't like:
- If I have to be a little annoying about it, the mask was great but the shape of it didn't really suit my face. Like obviously they make that 'one size fits all' kinda shape but it was way too long for my little square shaped face! So my hair and chin got a bit extra moisturizing :)
My skin felt very supple, smooth and hydrated. My whole face felt very comfortable and moisturized. I will be using it again. I actually really enjoyed it.
I would definitely recommend this product for people who have dry skin because it is very hydrating but also to everyone who's concerned about aging! You're never too old to fight wrinkles dolls!